Recommended after Wax to moisturizes skin, leaving your skin smooth and healthy.
Full Arms (with hands)
Best use after waxing to reduces ingrown hairs on legs, bikini lines and underarms
Full Back with Shoulder
Full Back with Upperarm
What You Need To Know Before Getting Wax:
- Let the hair grow out to about 1/4 inch
- If you sunbathe, allow 72 hours before and 24 hours after
- Exfoliate in between waxing to reduce the chance of ingrown hair.
- Waxing is not recommended for clients who are using Accutane or Retin-A or any AHA Glycolic Acid product. These products may cause burns and/or lifting of the skin.
- Avoid bathing in tropical waters for 24 hours.
- Avoid hot tubing for 24 hours.